TRAIN WITH OGNJEN
Ranked No. 1 in USA. Current WBC, WKA USA Champion and Former Lion Fight Lightweight World Champion.
Ognjen Topic is a current IKF World, WBC, WKA National and a former Lion Fight Lightweight World Champion in Muay Thai. He has been training at North Jersey Muay Thai (NJMuayThai.com) since 2005. In 2008, Ognjen began training and fighting out of Eminent Air Gym in Bangkok, Thailand. Eminent Air is ranked one of the 10 best gyms in the country. Ognjen has divided his time primarily training at NJMT, while spending months each year at Eminent Air. There he is able to gain a competitive advantage, while preparing to compete on large televised promotions such as MAX Muay Thai, Ch. 8 (Highest rated show in Thailand ) he has also fought in Lumpini, Radjadamnern, Aswindam, Jitmuangnon, Theprasit and many more stadiums, including one in China. Back in USA, Ognjen is a full-time instructor who holds class while training for big fights, such as on the Lion Fight show. Aside from fighting, Ognjen is also an award winning graphic designer, some of his work can be see at TopicCreative.com
- Ranked No. 1 in the USA (Super Feather Weight Division)
- Current WKA North American Champion (Lightweight Division)
- Current WBC North American Champion (Super Feather Weight Division)
- Former Lion Fight World Champion (LightWeight Division)
- Voted 2011 North American professional rookie of the year by Muay Thai Authority. (MTA has over 1,200,000 fans on their fan page: facebook.com/MuayThaiAuthority)
- Voted 2011 professional fighter of the month by the WKA (World Kickboxing Association)
- Voted 2011 Break through fighter of the year by Muay Thai is Life website
- Awarded New Jersey Martial Arts Hall of Fame 2012 Fighter of the Year
- Awarded most “Fight of the Night” by Friday Night Fights in its history (facebook.com/fridayfights)
Ognjen is available for personal training. He offers very flexible schedules and hours that will suit your needs. He teaches a group class Monday - Thursday and Saturdays at NJMT. Ognjen also offers a conditioning class for Muay Thai every Friday from 6-7pm for $10 cash that is open to members and non-members of NJMT.
Ognjen can be hired for seminars and is available to help students with technical sparring, developing technique, speed and power. He can also answer questions about the judging of a Muay Thai bout.